Q: How do I remove or reinstall the upper tether or key cylinder covers on the back seat?

How do I remove or reinstall the upper tether or key cylinder covers on the back seat?

A: Your car is equipped with tether anchors ab...

Your car is equipped with tether anchors above the back of the rear seat, as well as a keyed lock that lets you get into and out of the trunk through the folding back seat. Both the anchors and the lock cylinder are protected by covers. You may find that you need to remove these covers (or reinstall them later). Here’s how to do it:

To Remove:

1. Lift the cover.

2. Turn the cover to the right (in the open position). The cover should rotate.

3. The left tab will come loose from the mount and the cover will come off.

To Install:

1. Position the cover so that the right hand pin is connected and the left hand hinge is over the pin.

2. Press down on the left side of the cover.

3. The hinge should snap onto the pin.

4. Close the cover.