Q: Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

Q: My truck runs great but their is a little white smoke coming from tail pipe

Hello. Your particular make and model is known to develop excessive condensation during colder mornings and cause a white smoke to plume at startup. Other things that may cause a white smoke to come from the exhaust are a leaking...

Q: My car is moving the Ac get cold if I stop the signal or park the Ac get hot

This is a classic symptom is very common. Most likely the cooling fan for the condenser is not turning on allowing the high side of the A/C system to get to hot. This reduces the cooling capacity of your system....

Q: 73 f100 360 FE lurches then stalls when put in gear

Hi there. Typically when you put the truck in gear and it stalls, it's caused by a fuel delivery problem; usually a defective fuel pump, dirty fuel filters or a fuel filter installed backwards in some instances. It could also...