Q: Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

Q: What's causing the truck not to start i cut the anti theft wire while installing my radio

The anti theft system cannot be disabled on this vehicle. If you cut the wire for the system it should be restored to normal if you reconnect it using a good quality connection. If system is still activated after reconnecting...

Q: What do the Shift position indicators mean?

The shifter in your vehicle has six positions: P, R, N, D, 2, and 1. When the shifter is set to any of these positions, the corresponding light will illuminate. Here’s what each position means: 1. P is Park. When...

Q: Noisy whirring sound when I step on the gas pedal.

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. It sounds like you may have a problem with the serpentine belt driven accessory like a tensioner pulley or the alternator bearing is bad. If you'd like to have the noise from the...