Q: Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

3. Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

Q: My truck randomly dies and won't start for hours

The most common cause for this problem is the ignition module and ignition coil causing the no spark condition. I would recommend having the spark tested when the no start condition is happening so the problem can be isolated to...

Q: How does the moon roof auto-reverse function work?

Like your car’s windows, the moon roof offers an auto-reverse function for safety. If it detects an object in the way while closing or tilting back down to flat, it will stop and then automatically reverse. It’s possible that...

Q: My 86 ford ranger 2.0 single barrel carb . runs great . dies when let off gas .when turn throttle up on carb idles to high .

This problem is usually caused by the throttle damper out of adjustment on the carburetor that will cause the idle to be too low when you let off the throttle. It is supposed to lower the throttle slow instead of...