Q: How do i remove a steel bumper that is installed with front spoiller

My friend gave me his SUV cause it was sitting in his garage so he gave it to me but the bumper and front spoiler is crush together and idk what to do

Hello. Removing the bumper should only be a matter of unbolting from the frame. The bolts should be easily accessible from the undersides of the vehicle, or from the top with the hood open. The wheel-well plastic trim may also have to be removed to access some of the hardware.

• How do i remove a steel bumper that is installed with front spoiller