Q: How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

3. How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

Q: I need to adjust my headlights.

There are two types of headlamps available on your car - Halogen and HID. If you have HID, they are auto-leveling. I'm going to assume you have halogen. The only adjustment on your type of headlight is up and...

Q: How do I reactivate the auto-up and auto-down features?

The auto-up and auto-down features allow you to entirely roll up or down a power window with one press of a button. Sometimes the auto-up and auto-down functions stop working, and need to be reactivated. To do this, pull the...

Q: Car doesn't turn over. Replaced spark plugs and wires.

I would have a technician inspect your starting problem because it could be a number of things that would stop the car from starting.