Q: How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

3. How do I remove a key that’s been locked in the ignition?

Q: How do I use the luggage cover?

Your car may be equipped with a luggage cover (it’s optional equipment). If it is, then you have an important tool for protecting items in the back from exposure to heat, light and even prying eyes. Here’s how to use...

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: Engine died suddenly with no warning.

The engine may have lost spark or fuel pressure, or the timing belt might have broke. The ignition switch may have an intermittent open circuit which can cause stalling. If the vehicle can start back up right away, then I...