Q: How do I remove a broken comfort guide on a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado

I want to replace a broken rear seat safety belt comfort guide but I don't know how to take the old one off. I have a 2011 Silverado. thanks.

Hello - some seat belt comfort guides snap around the belt, and can be replaced without replacing the whole belt. Some are part of the belt assembly, and must be replaced as an assembly. If replacement of the belt assembly is required, in general, there will be a large Torx bolt at either end of the seat belt (under the carpet, or under a plastic trim panel. You will need to removed the trim, these bolts, then remove the belt assembly (2 belt components per seat) to remove the belt. Seat belt component replacement is, unfortunately, not a service YourMechanic.com offers at this time. Thanks for thinking us though!

3. How do I remove a broken comfort guide on a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado