Q: How do I refuel?

How do I refuel?

3. How do I refuel?

Q: My gas gauge keeps fluctuating from empty to full and everything in between.

The symptoms you are having may be related to a mechanical issue, or an electrical issue. If the problem is electrical, you will want to check the wiring terminal that connects to the fuel pump. You may need to drop...

Q: My truck runs great but their is a little white smoke coming from tail pipe

Hello. Your particular make and model is known to develop excessive condensation during colder mornings and cause a white smoke to plume at startup. Other things that may cause a white smoke to come from the exhaust are a leaking...

Q: How do I replace the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter battery of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter gets a lot of use, as it helps you lock and unlock your vehicle with regularity. As a result, the battery can sometimes die. You can replace the battery in the RKE transmitter yourself:...