Q: How do I recharge the battery?

How do I recharge the battery?

3. How do I recharge the battery?

Q: Weird noise on start?

It sounds like you may have a starter solenoid that may not be working properly or that may be starting to fail. In some cases, the solenoid may malfunction causing the starter gear to not properly engage with the flywheel...

Q: How do you use the auto select feature on the radio?

If you haven’t yet stored any preset stations in your car’s radio, you can use the auto select to do so. Here’s how it works: Press the button labeled setup. Press the center of the main knob to choose...

Q: What precautions should I follow when starting the engine?

While starting your engine is as simple as turning the key and then releasing it once the engine is running, there are some things you should know. The following precautions will help prevent damage to your engine, as well as...