Q: How do I recharge the battery?

How do I recharge the battery?

3. How do I recharge the battery?

Q: Is it expensive to replace the battery on a Prius?

Hi there. Which battery are we referencing here? If it is the 12volt auxiliary battery, you're probably ok. However, if we are discussing the cost of the high voltage (hybrid) battery, then the dealership is the only place that can...

Q: What does the Econ mode indicator light mean?

Your car offers a couple of different operating modes. Normal mode is designed for times when you need greater power and performance. However, you can turn on Econ mode to save fuel. When you do, you’ll see the Econ mode...

Q: Loud knocking noise and engine is shaking.

Hi there. When passing a vehicle and turning off the overdrive at the same time with the pedal on the floor will be like trying to shift a vehicle without the clutch in a manual transmission driven vehicle. The rpm's...