Q: How do I recharge the battery?

How do I recharge the battery?

3. How do I recharge the battery?

Q: How do I scan?

The scanning feature scans all of the radio stations, and finds the ones with strong reception, so that you can find an available station you would like to listen to. Using the scan feature is very easy: Turn on...

Q: It feels like my two front tires are flat

Low tire pressure or sometimes the tires themselves can contribute to this feeling. A softer sidewall will flex and feel like the tire is rolling on its side. Sometimes worn suspension components, like struts or shocks can cause that mushy...

Q: Car difficult to start, wants to die

Usually when a car is misfiring and running rough, there are a few different things that could be the cause. If the vehicle doesn't have enough air when starting or driving, the vehicle will want to misfire or stumble, there...