Q: How do I really know if it is my ECM

OK my car start but it back fire and engine light is blinking. What does its mean

3. How do I really know if it is my ECM

Q: My car's steering rack makes a noise when going straight or left.

The steering rack can be damaged by stones or other debris being thrown up from the roadway. The rubber boot also can tear from aging and constant compress/extend motions as well during turns. If your steering rack makes noises while...

Q: 2005 Mazda6 hard to start

Hi there. Since the Check Engine Light is on then I would typically need to scan the computer for codes to see what the computer is seeing as a fault. This is the best way to start the diagnostic on...

Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

There could be several reason why your car is smelling like gas. Your car's spark plugs could be very worn out and not firing properly, causing the gas not to be burned properly and creating a gas smell in the...