Q: How do I read tires for information?

How do I read tires for information?

3. How do I read tires for information?

Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

While the horn might not be the most sophisticated piece of equipment on your car, it does provide you with some safety. It can be used to warn other drivers while on the road, as well as for calling attention...

Q: Car won't start - 2005 Ford Explorer

The first question to answer for yourself is, does the engine attempt to start, also known as cranking over? If not, then you need to be concerned with your starting system. The battery may be powerful enough to power accessories,...

Q: Using Casite EZ Connect Tire Repair for sealing tires

They say it's temporary to cover their own butts so you don't sue them. I have actually used stuff like that. I used a version from the company called, "Slime," and I put it in my wife's tires. I've just...