Q: Q: How do I read the speedometer?

How do I read the speedometer?

3. Q: How do I read the speedometer?

Q: Car stumbles at idle but fine when drive or push gas peddle

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a huge number of components that can contribute to a rough idle. Always start by scanning the vehicle for diagnostic codes regardless of a warning light being on. If no codes come...

Q: How do I use the driver power window controls?

The driver’s door has switches to control all four of the windows. These switches are set up to correspond with the windows they control (for example, the front left switch controls the driver’s window, while the back right switch controls...

Q: How does the security system work in a 2012 Honda Accord?

If your Accord has a security system as a standard feature (all but LX models), you have built in anti-theft protection. The system is designed to flash the lights and honk the horn if someone tries to enter the vehicle...