Q: How do I read the compass?

How do I read the compass?

3. How do I read the compass?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

Your Accord comes equipped with power side view mirrors. Adjusting them is as simple as you please – just follow these brief steps: Turn the ignition to on. Locate the selector switch at the end of the driver side...

Q: My slip indicator light is on all the time. I just had the car serviced and tires rotated. Why would the slip indicator stay on?

Hi there. The Slip indicator light should blink at certain times. If the vehicle stability control system is operating (actively assisting with handling), you’ll see the Slip indicator light blink. This should also be taken as a warning that the...

Q: My turbo will sometimes work and sometimes will not work.

Hi there. The wastegate actuator is not functioning correctly or the boost sensor is not working making the turbo boost properly. Check the wastegate actuator hose and see if its broken and listen for leaks when you drive the vehicle....