Q: How do I raise the seatback into position?

How do I raise the seatback into position?

A: If you have folded the seatback, then it’s ...

If you have folded the seatback, then it’s very important that you raise it properly again, so that it is safely secured when holding passengers. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Check the safety belt to ensure that it is in the guide, which is at the top of the seatback.

2. Lift up the seatback into the upright position, and push it into place until it clicks. While doing this, make sure that the seat belt does not get twisted. The seatback tab should retract if the seatback is properly locked.

3. Check that the seatback is securely locked by trying to move it. The seatback should not be able to move.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the other seatback, if needed.