Q: How do I put the music only in the back

How do I put the music only in the back?

3. How do I put the music only in the back

Q: How do you use the auxiliary input jack on the radio?

Your car’s audio system allows you to listen to AM and FM radio, play CDs, and even satellite radio. However, you can also connect an external device with the auxiliary cable. This is the ideal way to connect an external...

Q: Radio not working - 2003 Lexus LS430

It would seem the issue is a connection problem. If the wire from the windshield to the radio has been cut or pinched, it could be a short causing your radio to not function at all. There are ways to...

Q: My car's center console has no power

Hello. If your center console and radio unit is no longer working after the battery is disconnected then it may be possible that a fuse has blown. I would check the vehicle's interior fuse box to see if any of...