Q: Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

3. Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: Car stereo not working

Have a mechanic, such as one of our YourMechanic experts, check the audio system's electrical connections and fuses. The mechanic should check the operation of the radio head unit as well as look for any internal faults.

Q: it idles fines in park, but cuts out in gear.

It sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor. The Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor senses engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold. The engine computer then uses...