Q: Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

3. Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The instrument panel controls are illuminated when the headlights are on, to help you see your controls even when it is dark out. The brightness of the instrument panel controls can be adjusted with the instrument panel illumination control. The...

Q: How do I connect an auxiliary device?

You can play an external device through your sound system, via the auxiliary jack. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Locate the auxiliary port, which is in the center console. 2. Make sure your device is turned off. 3....

Q: Front steering/suspension shaking while braking

Hello. It is possible that you could have a control arm bushing that has failed. When a control arm bushing fails and the brakes are applied, the vehicle will display these exact same symptoms that you described. I would recommend...