Q: Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

3. Q: How do I put the iPod in repeat mode?

Q: How do I change the ringtone?

The incoming call ringtone can be chosen from three available tones. To listen to and select the different ringtones, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone, then choose the tone you'd like....

Q: How do I change the radio station?

There are three ways to change the radio station. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL button. Rotating the button to the right will take you to a higher radio number, while rotating the knob to the left will lower the frequency. ...

Q: What is the correct driving posture for my car?

Driving safely requires that you have the right position and posture when you’re behind the wheel. Not sitting properly in the seat can limit your view, limit your control of the vehicle, and put you, your passengers and others on...