Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

A: The climate control system can be turned of...

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: How do I use the removable towing hook?

The removable towing hook helps your car if it needs to be towed. Here’s how to find it and use it: 1. Open the trunk, and find the trunk tool case. 2. Locate the removable towing hook from the tool...

Q: AC not blowing cold

You likely have two issues occurring at the same time. The fan operation is most likely due to an issue with your blower fan speed controller. It could also be the control assembly with the knob, or plug and wiring....

Q: I replaced the brake light switch. Gear lever unlocked because it had locked. Now the brakes feel hard.

Hi, thanks for writing in. You need to check the brake switch install adjustment. You may have the switch adjusted too tight and it is holding the the brake pedal partly down. This will cause the brake master cylinder to...