Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

3. How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

Q: How do I download my phonebook?

Your cell phone’s phonebook can be downloaded into the Bluetooth system, so that you can use it for making Bluetooth calls. To download a phonebook, you have to change the settings so that any paired phone will automatically transfer its...

Q: Problems with the Driver's Side Blend Door Actuator

Turning the actuator to full cold will not find the problem since the actuator internal sensor is bad and cannot control the motor and then will default all the way to heat. You can replace the actuator and run the...

Q: Intermittently, all electrical systems go out

Hello It sounds like there are some electrical "gremlins" in your car. It sounds like the main issue is that the computers are losing their power sources for some reason. My first recommendation would be to check the battery cables...