Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: Car will start but not completely

Hello. If you turn the key and the engine cranks over, but does not ignite, it's possible that you have a fuel or ignition system failure, ranging from mass air flow sensor to clogged or damaged fuel injectors and throttle...

Q: Car leaking water into driver's side when air conditioner on

The most common cause of the floor becoming wet when the AC is on is due to the AC vent becoming clogged. When this happens the evaporation which is a by-product of the evaporator core working properly and can begin...

Q: Dealer put an "old battery" in my car, and now I'm having all sorts of problems.

Advising you is hard because consumer rights vary somewhat from state to state (I don't know what state you are in). If you were in Ohio and they did what you are describing, the dealer would have significant "problems" both...