Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

A: The climate control system can be turned of...

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: Car failed emissions test

Hi, to fix this problem you will need to replace the intake manifold gaskets. That will take care of the Barometric Pressure Sensor. I would inspect the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve, since it may have been left open causing...

Q: A/C stopped working

I would suggest checking the flap vents inside your vehicle's air conditioning ducts. These vents open and close the direction of air flow. If the rear vents are working correctly, then it is likely not the A/C compressor or blower...

Q: Have rubbing noise like "womp, womp, womp" when turning right or going straight in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Had wheel bearings repl

Hello, thank you for writing in. The noise may be related to the hub assembly, brakes, or suspension. The first thing you should check is the brake pads and rotors. If the rotors are warped, or the pads are not...