Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

3. How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

Q: My 2009 Hyundai elantra horn keeps randomly honking. How do I disable it!!??

Hi there. The horn is a safety device and as such, should not be disabled. If a problem exists, it's best to resolve the problem first by having a professional mechanic diagnose and repair the electrical problem causing this issue....

Q: Air conditioning doesn't work - 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

Check the fuse for the heater/AC blower motor. If the fuse is good, then either the blower motor resistor or the blower motor itself is suspect. The blower motor resistor provides for multiple speeds for the blower motor. A professional...

Q: Front tires screeching when turning

Hi, it sounds like the wheel bearing is starting to wear out on the right side. When you turn left all of the weight of the car is shifted to the opposite side which is extra stress then on the...