Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

3. How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

Q: Dash does not work

This may be related to a short, a faulty gauge cluster or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly,...

Q: AC only blowing cool air, not cold

Hi. There are many potential causes for the symptoms you are having. However, the most likely reason for your AC issue is simply low refrigerant. This can be confirmed by performing an AC performance test using a manifold gauge set....

Q: Car makes squeaking noise while driving.

Hello and thanks for the question, it sounds like you are describing a problem with your accessory drive belt. Your engine uses one belt to run all of its accessories such as water pump, air conditioner, alternator. This belt over...