Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

A: The climate control system can be turned of...

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: RPMs fall when using higher octane fuel, 2005 Hyundai Elantra

As you may know, the compression ratio of your engine determines the octane rating of the gas you must use in the car. Higher octane fuel prevents the air-fuel mixture from igniting before the spark plug does it. Firing the...

Q: install ac in a no ac car

To convert a vehicle that did not originally come with air conditioning to a vehicle that does have air conditioning can be VERY difficult. I would only recommend doing this on maybe an older classic car. Starting at the heart...

Q: Turning Noise

Hi there. Most of the time this noise is caused by a failing cv axle joint. When one of these fails it will make this type of noise when turning. I usually get the vehicle in the air and run...