Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: How do I open the hood?

The hood can be opened very easily by following these steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of the dash. This will unlatch the hood partially. 2. Run your hands under the...

Q: What Causes Leaks in a Car's AC System?

Automotive air conditioning (AC) is a closed loop system comprised of four main mechanical parts: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, and depending on system design, receiver drier or accumulator. Refrigerant is circulated through these components with the refrigerant pressure and temperature...

Q: Head lamp relay location

According to the repair information for your vehicle, this circuit does not use a headlamp relay. Power is supplied to both the high and low beams from the 10 amp headlamp fuses. Ground is then supplied to either the high...