Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

A: The climate control system can be turned of...

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

Your rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space. When the seats are folded, there is no divider between the cabin and the trunk, and therefore larger items can be stored. Folding the seats is very easy:...

Q: Can I Get Cold Air Without Running the Air Conditioner?

All vehicles produced today are equipped with air conditioning systems. If you do not want the air conditioning on but you would like fresh air to come into the vehicle then all you would have to do is turn the...

Q: Noise while turning

Hi there. A noise when turning can come from a number of different things. If it is a loud clicking noise then it may be a bad CV axle. If the noise is more of a rumble or vibration then...