Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

A: The climate control system can be turned of...

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

Q: Where is the rear armrest?

The rear armrest is built into the rear seatback, and can only be used when the rear center seat is unoccupied. To access the armrest, pull it down from the center of the rear seatback, until it lies flat.

Q: What Can Cause a Car Heater or an AC to Stop Working?

There are several parts to both the heating and AC system referred to as the HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning system) in your automobile. Each unit has a liquid or medium to transport heat, a fan to blow the...

Q: Oil filter housing turns with filter.

I would get a strap wrench and try to hold the housing with it while loosening the filter cap. Sometimes these caps are hard to remove. If you are still having trouble, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will...