Q: How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

The climate control system can be turned off by press the Off button on the controls.

3. How do I put the automatic climate control in off mode?

Q: Front exhaust pipe/check engine light

The flex pipe is a common repair on your car. Most shops just weld in a new one, or that section of pipe can be replaced as a whole. Almost every time I would see and hear the pipe leaking...

Q: AC not working - 2005 Chrysler Sebring

There could be many possibilities for your A/C not to work. When you added refrigerant to the system, was it low on refrigerant or did it get overcharged? This is a possibility and you may be still low on refrigerant....

Q: Brand new fuel pump starter altn. And battery what would cause it not to kick over car is a 2006 hyundai sonata almost 200k miles

Hello, thank you for writing in. The car my be having an issue with the injectors themselves, with the main computer, or with a clogged line. There are several tests you can do at this point to help rule some...