Q: How do I put on the center lap belt?

How do I put on the center lap belt?

3. How do I put on the center lap belt?

Q: Seat adjustment not working

Depending on whether your seat is mechanical or electronic can change the possibilities of this issue. Another possibility is that something could be stuck in the seat track, preventing the seat to move forward. The electronic motor/switch could have failed,...

Q: Windshield wipers get stuck

Hi there. It sounds like there is a restriction in the linkage that your wiper motor is connected to. It is possible that one of the rods has been bent and now does not move as it was designed to...

Q: Coolant is not being pulled from the reservoir.

Hello. From what you describe, it appears that your vehicle may be leaking coolant or may perhaps have air in the cooling system. First off, I would carefully inspect the engine bay and undersides of the vehicle for any signs...