Q: How do I put on the center lap belt?

How do I put on the center lap belt?

3. How do I put on the center lap belt?

Q: Car passenger seat will not move - 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320

If the seat is electrically powered, there can be a number of reasons for it not to work. A blown fuse or relay to that seat will not allow power to get to the switches or electric motors. Also, a...

Q: Q: How do I set the security alarm?

The security alarm is a key safety feature that helps keep your car from being stolen. When someone enters your car without a key or the remote transmitter, the security alarm will activate, and the horn will honk and the...

Q: How do I use the heated steering wheel?

The heated steering wheel is a comfort feature that allows the steering wheel to heat up on cold days, to help keep your hands warm. To turn on the heated steering wheel, press the icon underneath the climate controls, with...