Q: How do I protect CDs?

How do I protect CDs?

3. How do I protect CDs?

Q: Honda civic 2002 makes a lowd knocking noise when the compressor is activated. I replaced the compressor, added oil, vacuum tested

Hi there. Since you just replaced the compressor, it may be that the AC system is overcharged making the compressor hard to turn. It is also possible the new compressor itself is defective.The best advice we can offer here is...

Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

It’s very easy to open the hood, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the bottom left side of the instrument panel. 2. From the front of the vehicle, locate the...

Q: Switched to synthetic oil, now I smell burning oil, possibly engine running hotter

Hi, thanks for writing in. Synthetic oil is typically a little bit thinner than conventional oil. Often times when a vehicle is switch from conventional to synthetic this can cause oil leaks or burning oil. I would recommend changing your...