Q: Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Seat belts are very important safety features that can save your life. They help restrain your body in the event of accident. However, seat belts won’t do their job properly if they are not worn correctly. There are three very important parts of wearing a seat belt properly:

1. The shoulder strap of your seat belt should run across your chest and over your shoulder. It should not dig into your neck, or run around the side of your arm.

2. The lap strap of your seat belt should run across your hips and over your thighs. The lap strap should not dig into your abdominal region.

3. The seat belt should always be tight against your body. If there is excess slack, or no resistance, the seat belt will not hold you in place in an accident.

3. Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?