Q: Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

How do I properly wear a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Q: What is the maximum vehicle capacity weight?

The maximum vehicle capacity weight is located on the Tire and Loading Information label. The Tire and Loading Information label is attached to the vehicle center pillar. You can find the Tire and Loading Information label by opening the driver...

Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change...

Q: Q: How do I release the parking brake?

You should always release the parking brake before driving, or else you can do damage to your vehicle. To release the parking brake, depress the standard brake pedal with your right foot. While the brake pedal is depressed, press the...