Q: Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

How do I properly wear a seat belt?

3. Q: How do I properly wear a seat belt?

Q: Car hard to start and idles rough

A rough idle will usually indicate that the engine isn't running at its peak efficiency, and needs some attention. The hard start condition will also suggest that the engine isn't running its best. The things I would look into would...

Q: What should I know about loading cargo and luggage on the roof luggage carrier?

If your car is equipped with a roof luggage carrier, you’ll find that it offers a significant amount of additional cargo space than what’s available in the cargo compartment alone. Of course, there are several things that you need to...

Q: What does the All-Wheel Drive Off message mean?

The All-Wheel Drive Off message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the rear drive system is overheating, and the all-wheel drive (AWD) system has been disabled.