Q: How do I properly utilize the seat belts?

How do I properly utilize the seat belts?

3. How do I properly utilize the seat belts?

Q: Does the remote start feature turn on the whole car or just the engine?

The remote start function acts very much like the regular ignition. A couple of things happen when the vehicle is started remotely: The parking lights will turn on while the engine is running. If the vehicle had the heater...

Q: Is it safe to drive with bushings gone?

Hi there. To be blunt, no, it's not safe to drive a vehicle that have any bushings that are completely broken. Bushings are designed to cushion critical steering or front end components. When they fail, those components can snap and...

Q: How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

While most vehicles only let you fold down the rear seats, yours actually has folding front seatbacks as well. This can allow you to load larger items into the front, as well as carrying more cargo (with the passenger seat...