Q: How do I program the power windows?

How do I program the power windows?

A: In order for the express feature to work, t...

In order for the express feature to work, the power windows will need to be programmed whenever your car gets a new battery, or whenever the current battery becomes disconnected or recharged. Program the windows with these easy steps:

1. Close all of the doors, and turn the ignition to On/Run or Acc/Accessory, or have the Retained Accessory Power (RAP) system on.

2. Press down on the power window switch, and hold until the window is completely opened.

3. Pull up on the power window switch until the window is completely closed, and then hold the switch up for an additional two seconds.

4. Repeat steps 2-3 with the other windows.