Q: How do I program the HomeLink transceiver?

How do I program the HomeLink transceiver?

3. How do I program the HomeLink transceiver?

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

The steering wheel volume switches are located on the back of the steering wheel, on the right side. Using your right hand, feel behind the steering wheel for the volume switches. Press the top of the switch to increase the...

Q: Why would I have a P0014 code in my 2008 Nissan 350Z

Hello. When you get this code it is because the computer is seeing that the valve timing is off. Most of the time this is a timing solenoid issue. It can also be caused by low engine oil, a sensor...

Q: What does the “Low tire pressure” warning mean on the message center?

Your car’s Tire Pressure Monitoring system (TPMS) is responsible for making sure that all four tires have the right amount of air in them. If one of the tires is low, it turns on the Low Tire Pressure light on...