Q: How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

3. How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

Q: Lost power driving in traffic

This model year F-150 engine has had a few concerns that relate to the problem you are having. The first step in diagnosis is to verify if problem only happens during wet, damp or humid conditions. YourMechanic will then need...

Q: My 2012 ram 2500 started over heating just had my water pump replaced around a month ago. I think it's my thermostat. How can I tell?

Hi there. First check the cooling system and see if the coolant is low. Top off all fluids that are low that could cause the engine to overheat. To check to see if the thermostat is working, feel the upper...

Q: How do I delete a phone pairing on Uconnect?

There are many different reasons why you may want to delete a phone pairing from your Uconnect phone system. To do so is easy. Press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a phone and is located on your...