Q: How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

3. How do I program the HomeLink garage door buttons?

Q: My truck won't rev past 1000 RPM

The mass air flow sensors are known to go bad on Nissan Titans. The symptoms you are describing point to the MAF not working properly. Check to be sure you have reconnected the new one correctly, proper continuity and grounds....

Q: How do I make a phone call with Bluetooth?

If your phone is Bluetooth capable and it’s paired with your car’s audio system, you can use the hands-free system to accept or make phone calls. Here’s how to do it: Turn the ignition to on. Make sure your...

Q: Check engine light and fuel cap stay on.

Hi there: In most newer trucks, like your 2014 Ram, if an error light is triggered and the repairs are made, you'll have to clear those stored error codes in the ECU with a digital scanner or they will stay...