Q: Q: How do I program a memory feature?

How do I program a memory feature?

3. Q: How do I program a memory feature?

Q: How do I deactivate the security alarm?

The security system alarm will activate when someone opens the vehicle without having a key or a remote transmitter. When the security system is activated, the horn will honk and the lights will flash. To deactivate the system, use a...

Q: My 93 Ford Explorer hesitates when opening the throttle, it is very sluggish and acts like it has no power. Then all of a sudden i

You are correct to suspect the MAF with this sort of symptom. The MAF detects the the amount of air entering the motor. If there is a vacuum leak, or more common, if the air boot that connects the MAF...

Q: How do I check the health of my tires?

Periodically checking the health of your tires is important. Tires that are in bad shape are an extreme safety liability. To check the health of your tires, visually inspect them. You should look for excessive wear and tear, uneven balding...