Q: How do I program a Homelink device to the Genie Intellicode 2?

How do I program a Homelink device to the Genie Intellicode 2?

Your truck comes equipped with a Homelink device that can be programmed to a Genie Intellicode 2 garage door opener. This two devices work well together when programmed correctly. To program a Homelink device to the Genie Intellicode 2.

1. Hold the program button down on the Genie IC2 Powerhead.

2. Let go of the button when the small, round light comes on.

3. Quickly press the program button.

4. Quickly press the Genie IC2 transmitter’s previously programmed button.

5. Hold the previously programmed Homelink button.

6. Repeat step 5 until the garage door moves.

3. How do I program a Homelink device to the Genie Intellicode 2?