Q: How do I prevent damage to my key?

How do I prevent damage to my key?

3. How do I prevent damage to my key?

Q: How do I select a track from the track list of the CD player?

You may want to listen to a specific song on your CD while you’re driving. Instead of listening to all of the songs, you can select one track. Press the knob on the right-hand side of the display to...

Q: How do I check the automatic transmission fluid?

Your automatic transmission fluid should be checked monthly to ensure that it remains at the right level. Checking it is almost as simple as checking your oil level. Here’s what you’ll need to do: Park the car so it’s...

Q: Turn key won't start. When I keep turning the key it will start. Had the starter checked and it was good.

Hi there. It is possible, the ignition switch is at fault for the no crank situation. It could also be the result of, a faulty clutch inhibitor switch manual transmission, a faulty neutral safety switch automatic transmission, a faulty starter...