Q: How do I prevent damage to my key?

How do I prevent damage to my key?

3. How do I prevent damage to my key?

Q: What does it mean if the smart key warning light comes on?

If your car has a smart key system, then it’s equipped with a warning light and buzzer that help in certain situations when the electronic key might be missing or out of range. There are several light/buzzer combinations that might...

Q: How do I remove the spare tire?

Removing the spare tire is an important step when fixing a flat tire. This is what will replace it. To remove the spare tire. Locate the tire tool set. Look under the rear of the bed and the...

Q: Q: Car turning over, but it will not start.

You may need to have the key re-flashed to the car's computer. It sounds like every time you leave the car it has a problem re-associating itself with the car. I would recommend taking it back to the Chevy dealer...