Q: How do I play back MP3 and WMA discs?

How do I play back MP3 and WMA discs?

3. How do I play back MP3 and WMA discs?

Q: Interlock is installed but the car won't start and the ECM is fried. Can the interlock damage the ECM?

Hello. Though the shift interlocking system does have an input from the ECM, I have never seen one fail and cause this. Most of the time, this is caused by a bad brake pedal switch or a shift lock solenoid....

Q: Q: oxygen sensor

Hi Destiny. Thanks for the follow-up question. A V6 engine has (4) total O2 sensors, Bank One sensor 1, Bank 2 sensor 1, Bank One sensor 2, Bank 2 sensor 2. Bank 1 and Bank 2 refer to different sides...

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

The steering wheel volume switches are located on the back of the steering wheel, on the right side. Using your right hand, feel behind the steering wheel for the volume switches. Press the top of the switch to increase the...