Q: How do I play an iPod in shuffle mode?

How do I play an iPod in shuffle mode?

3. How do I play an iPod in shuffle mode?

Q: How do the remote audio controls on the steering wheel work?

Your Accord is equipped with audio system controls on the dash, and if you have a navigation system, they’re also displayed on the nav screen. However, you also have remote control buttons on the steering wheel that allow you to...

Q: Antifreeze coming out at the base of the oil dipstick tube

That would be unusual so be sure that the antifreeze is not leaking elsewhere and then flowing to that spot. If it is coming out at that point, pull the dipstick to confirm that there is antifreeze in the crankcase....

Q: How do I use the keyless access system to unlock the car?

If your vehicle is equipped with the keyless access system, then you will be able to unlock your vehicle without using the keys. To use the keyless access system, you need to have the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter within...