Q: How do I pivot the sun visor?

How do I pivot the sun visor?

3. How do I pivot the sun visor?

Q: My car was working perfectly the today I was stopped at a light when it turned gree I pressed the gas and it did not. I turned off

The clues to what that was all about are within the trouble code(s) that were stored when the check engine light illuminated. Those codes, which can be downloaded, are not themselves a diagnostic or pinpoint identification of the failed or...

Q: What should I know about driving on hills?

While there is no replacement for awareness when driving, there are a couple things you can do when you’re about to go up a hill: Shift to a low gear and stay at a slow speed while going up...

Q: How do I vent the sunroof?

You can add extra fresh air to your vehicle by venting the sunroof. Venting the sunroof tilts the sunroof open, which allows air to enter the car. The venting is controlled by the power sunroof switches on the overhead console....