Q: How do I personalize the comfort and convenience controls?

How do I personalize the comfort and convenience controls?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s features using the vehicle personalization system. Some of the settings that you can customize are the comfort and convenience features. To personalize the comfort and convenience, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Comfort and Convenience, then press the center of the knob to select Comfort and Convenience.

4. Adjust the Comfort and Convenience settings.