Q: How do I personalize the collision/detection settings?

How do I personalize the collision/detection settings?

A: You can customize many of your vehicle’s fe...

You can customize many of your vehicle’s features using the vehicle personalization system. Some of the settings that you can customize are the collision/detection settings, such as the Park Assist feature. To personalize the collision/detection settings, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Collision/Detection Systems, then press the center of the knob to select Collision/Detection Systems.

4. Adjust the Collision/Detection Systems. To turn on or turn off Park Assist, highlight Park Assist, then press the Menu or Menu/Sel knob. Then, rotate the knob to the desired setting, and press it again.