Q: How do I personalize the collision/detection settings?

How do I personalize the collision/detection settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s features using the vehicle personalization system. Some of the settings that you can customize are the collision/detection settings, such as the Park Assist feature. To personalize the collision/detection settings, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Collision/Detection Systems, then press the center of the knob to select Collision/Detection Systems.

4. Adjust the Collision/Detection Systems. To turn on or turn off Park Assist, highlight Park Assist, then press the Menu or Menu/Sel knob. Then, rotate the knob to the desired setting, and press it again.