Q: How do I pause the power liftgate?

How do I pause the power liftgate?

3. How do I pause the power liftgate?

Q: Q: How do I recline the rear seats?

You can recline the rear seats very easily to increase comfort: 1. Locate the lever at the top of the seatback that you wish to recline. 2. Lift the seatback lever. 3. Recline the seatback to the desired position. 4....

Q: What is a rocker switch and what uses do they have in cars?

A rocker switch is a type of on / off electrical switch that rocks back and forth on a pivot point between positions when pressed. When the switch is pressed, one side of the switch is raised, while the other...

Q: My motor bogs down when going uphill but doesn't cut out just u have to kinda put ur foot in it to get up the hill

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if the pump is giving the correct pressures and replace the pump in the fuel tank if it is not. If pressure is good then have computer tested for...