Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I adjust the AUX level?

The AUX level settings control the incoming volume when an auxiliary device is hooked up to the sound system. To adjust the AUX level, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the Audio button. 3. Scroll...

Q: My back windshield wiper isn't touching the glass except at the end.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically when the wipers are having these types of issues, the spring in which pulls the arm to the window is weak or broken. You can test this by comparing your wipers to wipers...

Q: How do I use ECOn mode?

ECOn mode adjusts the engine and transmission performance, as well as the air conditioning and the cruise control, to help your vehicle achieve maximum fuel economy. To turn on ECOn mode, press the ECOn button, which is located on the...