Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

3. How do I pause a CD?

Q: How do I tune to a radio station?

It is very easy to tune your radio to an exact station. To do so, press the selector knob and turn it until it reaches the desired station.

Q: the vents in my truck are blowing out cold air but it's not overheating.! what do I do?

Hi there: If your Ford Explorer is not overheating, then it's likely that the heater core might be damaged or there is some debris inside the core that is causing this issue. Other likely problems would cause the vehicle to...

Q: What should I know about the fuses in my SUV?

Your vehicle is equipped with a lot of different electronics, from your radio to the navigation system, your headlights and much, much more. All of those systems rely on electricity to work, but if too much power is sent into...