Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

3. How do I pause a CD?

Q: Rear driverside door problem

The door ajar switch on the latch may be not working correctly and should be checked and latch replaced if it has wear on the latch close fingers on latch. The body computer should be monitored to see what door...

Q: When I start my 2012 Nissan Frontier there is a noise from the engine.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like a timing chain problem. This is a very common issue on this vehicle. It is caused by either the timing chain itself failing, or more commonly it is caused by an...

Q: Is it fine that i used 5w-30 for my 2009 mustang GT?

Hi There, You should be fine with 5W-30. The 5W-20 is less viscous (thinner) at operating temperature and, therefore, reduces the internal friction losses. Fuel economy gains (t likely to be noticed outside a lab testing...