Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I use the radio category lists?

The radio category lists help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The lists break down all of the available radio stations into categories, so that you can decide what kind of radio you would...

Q: How do I play a CD?

When you insert a CD, the disc will automatically start playing. If a CD is already in the disc player, then press the CD button to start playing.

Q: Car will not pick up until easing off the gas pedal, Infiniti G25

Instead of using a conventional mechanical throttle, your vehicle uses a "drive-by-wire" system. This design, throttle position, and accelerator pedal position are relayed to the control module via dedicated sensors. The control module then uses this information to control a...