Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I adjust the sound system clock?

It only takes a few steps to adjust the clock in your vehicle’s sound system: 1. Press and hold the Clock button until the clock flashes. 2. Use the Seek/Track buttons to adjust the hour. 3. Use the Tune/Fast Forward-Rewind...

Q: Truck will not shift out of park.

There are a few things to check. Check fuse #9 carefully. Sometimes fuses look ok from the top but are actually blown. Use a multimeter to ensure the fuse has not gone bad. Also double check the brake pedal...

Q: How do I change the outside temperature unit?

The outside temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. To change the outside temperature display, press and hold the H and M buttons on the clock, simultaneously, for more than one second but less than three seconds. ...