Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: Uconnect touch screen not working

Hello! First of all, this is a very new vehicle so it may be under warranty. I would suggest expressing this concern to the dealer because there are already several people complaining of this particular problem. I am aware that...

Q: Can you diagnose my car without a check engine light?

Hi there. In short, yes; it's possible to diagnose a problem with a vehicle even if the check engine light does not illuminate. A professional mechanic would start by downloading any error codes store in your 2005 Ford Explorer's computer....

Q: How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

When in repeat mode, the audio system will repeat the track that you are currently listening to. Turning on repeat mode only takes a few seconds: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Rpt One Trk...