Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I select from an iPod?

When you are playing your iPod through the audio system, you can use many of the audio controls to control the iPod. Here’s how to use the audio system to fully control the iPod: 1. Press the Setup button to...

Q: Ford Explorer sport not shifting/running right.

Hi there. Thanks for writing into YourMechanic.com about your Ford Explorer. It's possible that you have a transmission speed sensor or other sensor that is sending inaccurate information to the ECU, or you have a mechanical issue inside the transmission....

Q: How do I change gears?

Once the engine is running, you have to shift gears to get the car on the road. Doing so is actually very simple, but you should know what the different gears are on your transmission and what they’re used for....