Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: Screen is white & blinking on small screen navi

Simply disconnecting the battery should not have any adverse effects on the vehicle. The exception to this is if the battery was hooked up backwards, this could cause strange electrical faults. The most likely cause would be a wiring issue,...

Q: How do I turn the rain sensing on or off?

When the rain sensing feature is turned on, the windshield wipers will automatically begin operating when your vehicle senses that it is raining. You can turn this feature on or off very easily: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the...

Q: How do I pair a Bluetooth device?

Before you can use Bluetooth connectivity to make a call or do anything else, you’ll need to pair your device with the car’s computer and audio system. Doing so isn’t that complicated, but you do need to follow a few...