Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I adjust the Fader and Balance features?

You can adjust the Fader and Balance settings in your infotainment system to help create your ideal audio settings. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Fader. 3. Use...

Q: Car has a low engine knock

Hello there, many faults will cause an engine knock. Generally fixing a knock is a rather in depth repair, and if it is due to low oil or engine wear can require an engine rebuild. If you are thinking of...

Q: What does the security system alarm indicator mean?

The security system alarm indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the security alarm has been set, the security system alarm indicator will blink.