Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do I reset the factory settings?

When the system reset is used, then your cars adjustable settings will be returned to the factory settings. To perform this command, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then press...

Q: How does the windshield wiper and washer switch work?

Your windshield wiper and washer switch might not be critical to driving the car, but it does provide you with important functionality, particularly when it starts to rain. Here’s what you need to know about using it: Turn the...