Q: How do I pause a CD?

How do I pause a CD?

A: To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause ...

To pause a CD, simply press the Play/Pause button. Press the button a second time to resume playing.

Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: How do I add a new phone number to the hands-free system?

In order to use the hands-free system in your car to the fullest, you’ll want to add phone numbers so you don’t have to dial them manually. You can do this in two ways – by importing a phonebook from...