Q: How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

A: Pairing a phone to the Bluetooth system all...

Pairing a phone to the Bluetooth system allows you to use your phone hands-free while you are driving. Through the Bluetooth system you can call and answer phones through the infotainment system, and never take your hands off the wheel. Before using your phone through the infotainment system, you’ll need to pair the mobile device. Pairing a phone takes a few steps:

1. Press the Config button on the infotainment center.

2. Select Phone Settings, and then Bluetooth.

3. Select Pair Device (Phone). At this point, the infotainment system will give you a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you will need in later steps. Write down the PIN.

4. Use your cell phone owner’s manual to begin the Bluetooth pairing process on your phone.

5. When your Bluetooth on your phone is turned on, find the device titled “Your Vehicle” on the phone. Follow the cell phone instructions, which will include entering the PIN that you received earlier.

6. Follow the prompts to name the paired phone in the infotainment system. The system will then let you know that the mobile device has been successfully paired.

7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 with any additional phones. You can have up to five phones paired at once.