Q: Q: How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

3. Q: How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

Q: Q: How do I read the odometer?

The odometer is located on your instrument panel, between the speedometer and tachometer. The odometer tells you how many miles the vehicle has been driven in its life. You cannot reset the odometer.

Q: Sometimes my car starts immediately and sometimes it takes between 5 and 10 tries.

Your mechanic's diagnosis and explanation could well be correct. This is classic symptom behavior of a failing ignition switch. The contacts become "burned" over time and over lots of "start" cycles. The repair is to replace the ignition switch. ...

Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come...