Q: Q: How do I operate the power windows?

How do I operate the power windows?

3. Q: How do I operate the power windows?

Q: I have a front end squeak on my 2012 Sportage. It is a "rubber" sounding squeak. It was suggested this may be a bushing. It squeak

Suspension bushings are designed to do a few things. They help mount and isolate components like control arms, sway bars, and engine/suspension cradles. They serve a double function to isolate the body and interior from road noises. Having suspension components...

Q: How do you defog or defrost the windows?

Your Accord includes both a front and rear defogger/defroster. Whether your windshield is fogging up on a rainy day, or your rear glass is covered by frost, using both systems is easy. Here’s what you need to do: Front Defogger/Defroster...

Q: What does the smell of burnt rubber mean on a 2012 Honda CR-V?

Check the drive belt on the engine and see if its still intact. Burnt smells in the car and then the air conditioning stops working means that the belt has burned off. This could be caused by the compressor clutch...