Q: Q: How do I operate the power windows?

How do I operate the power windows?

3. Q: How do I operate the power windows?

Q: How do you replace the battery in the remote?

Your car’s remote uses a battery to transmit the signal needed to lock or unlock your doors, arm the alarm or set off the Panic button. As with all batteries, this one will eventually die and need to be replaced....

Q: Hello my horn doesn't work but I brought a horn button. Could it pass inspection?

Hi there. As long as the window is able to go up and down regardless of speed and as long as the vehicle has a horn that can operate, then the vehicle is inspection ready for the horn and the...

Q: What is the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system is an antitheft device. It’s designed to prevent any key but one programmed for your car to start the ignition. If a key that isn’t programmed correctly (or that has lost its programming because of a dead...