Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: How do I change the size of the front cup holder?

The size of the front cup holder can be adjusted. To do so, remove the insert in the middle of the cup holder, then re-insert it in a different position.

Q: Problem with two front doors.

Unfortunately, this is a common issue with the Grand Am's wiper system as they age. Either the wiper linkage has worn out and broken or the transmission in the wiper motor itself has stripped. The wiper motor will need to...

Q: How do I check the level of engine coolant?

Engine coolant serves a vital purpose in your engine, helping to disperse heat from engine operation into the atmosphere. As a responsible car owner, you should know how to keep an eye on your coolant level. Don’t worry, though. It’s...