Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: To open the trunk, press the button above t...

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

In some models of the vehicle, there is a center console between the two front seats that consists of two parts; an upper portion with cupholders on the top that can be lifted up, and a lower portion that is...

Q: How do I use the one-touch up or down front windows?

The one-touch up or down power windows allow you to entirely roll up or roll down the front windows, with just one quick press of a button. Press either front Power Window switch down all the way and immediately release...

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The front passenger air bag will automatically turn itself off if there is no occupant in the front passenger seat. If the system detects no weight in the seat, the air bag will not be active, and the passenger air...