Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: To open the trunk, press the button above t...

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: What should I do to my vehicle when I take it out of storage?

After your vehicle has been stored for a long amount of time, it is important to check your vehicle to make sure everything is functioning properly before you begin driving it regularly. To inspect your vehicle when you take it...

Q: How do I adjust the head restraints?

The head restraints can easily be adjusted. To raise the height of the restraint, simply lift it straight up. To lower the restraint, press and hold the Release button at the base of the restraint, and push don on the...

Q: grinding noise while driving straight?

A possibility is a faulty wheel bearing. Less common possibilities are interference with the brake rotor and transmission failures. A faulty wheel bearing can be diagnosed, on the road, by driving the car in such a way that you "sequentially...