Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: To open the trunk, press the button above t...

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: Car cranking but not starting.

This vehicle engine and year has more than one possible failure for this complaint and no one stands out more than the fuel pump in the fuel tank. It is also possible that it could be could be a crank...

Q: How should it be towed?

While it’s hoped this never happens to you, there’s a chance that you may have to have your car towed at some point during your ownership. There are a couple of important pointers to understand with the towing process. ...