Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Glove box opens when car jerks slightly

If the problem only happens on the rough country road, then only a mechanic driving the same road would be able to verify the problem and the fix needed. The jerking may be a suspension issue, and the glovebox latch...

Q: How do I adjust the autolamp delay?

The autolamp delay is the amount of time that your lights stay on after exiting your vehicle. This delay can be adjusted with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed...

Q: Fuel pump off after collision.

The fuel pump circuit on your vehicle is equipped with an inertia operated cut off switch. Be sure the cut-off switch is reset and once reset check for continuity. Once that is confirmed, if there is still no power to...