Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

3. How do I open the trunk?

Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to provide extra storage space. Doing so only takes a few steps: 1. Store the rear outside seat belts on the seat belt hooks, which are placed on the side wall. 2. Release...

Q: Coolant is leaking behind the motor against firewall, on the passenger side, but only when the engine gets hot, Ford explorer 2002

Hi Logan. Thanks for contacting us today. The leak is likely coming from either a coolant line or more likely, the heater core. To ensure you have the right repairs completed, you should have a professional mechanic complete an onsite...

Q: What coolant mixture should I use?

You should always try to use a mixture that is 50% coolant, and 50% distilled water. You should never use a mixture that is less than 40% coolant, or more than 60% coolant.