Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: How do I use the side mounted tool bins?

Your truck comes with side mounted tool bins. These bins are watertight and can be placed anywhere along the side rails. To use the side mounted tool bin. Uncover the lock and unlock the bin with your key. Remove...

Q: How do I create a MyKey?

You can create a MyKey with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until MyKey is...

Q: How do I unbuckle a seatbelt?

Unbuckling a seatbelt is very easy. Just press on the seatbelt buckle button to release the seatbelt latch, then pull the latch out.