Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: To open the trunk, press the button above t...

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: Where is the storage box located?

Your car may or may not have a storage box. It will depend on the trim level and whether you have a coupe or a sedan. If you do have a storage box, you may have one of two possible...

Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: How do I check the tire wear?

Your tires are the only things standing between the road and your car. It’s vital that you keep an eye on the tread level so you can replace the tires before they become safety hazards. Tires with low treads have...