Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Burning leaves smell and smoke coming from air vents.

This sounds like you may have got some leaves or debris into the blower motor. You may have to remove the blower motor on right side of dash by glove box to see if motor is full of leaves or...

Q: How do you pair a phone with the HandsFreeLink system if one has already been paired?

Your car’s HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is capable of supporting up to six different phones. The good news is that once you have one phone paired, adding other phones is pretty easy. Here’s how to do it: Press the phone...

Q: How do you use the combination lap and shoulder belts correctly?

One of the most important things to do to provide better safety when you’re on the road is to buckle up. You should never, ever rely solely on the air bags to protect you or your passengers. Of course, you’ll...