Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: How do I remove the cargo cleats?

If the cargo cleats are getting in the way of your truck bed, you can easily remove them. Here’s how. Locate the end cap, which sits at the end of truck bed, and blocks the cargo cleat track. Push...

Q: Squeeking noise coming from front driver-side tire only

It is possible you have worn brake pads and the sensor is telling you the pads are worn down too far. Since you also had an ABS light come on you may have a bad bearing and sensor in that...

Q: How do I use the child-protection door lock?

The child-protection system is a safety precaution that keeps children from being able to open the rear doors of your vehicle from the inside. To activate the child-protection lock, open both rear doors. The child-protection locks are on the side...