Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: To open the trunk, press the button above t...

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: What is the maximum load?

Your car’s maximum load is 850 pounds. This information is also displayed on the tire and loading information label, which is located on the driver’s doorjamb.

Q: How do I turn on the heated mirrors?

The heated mirrors can help give you visibility out of your side mirrors by eliminating any rain, ice, or condensation. The heated mirrors will automatically turn on when the rear defroster is turned on.

Q: How do I turn on the parking lights in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

The parking lights are operated via the light switch, which is on the end of the turn signal lever. To turn on the parking lights, rotate the light switch to the parking lights position. When the parking lights are turned...