Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Service engine soon light came on today, there’s a noise that sound like someone shaking a salt shaker or maybe a hissing sound

The fact that the check engine light (aka, "service engine soon") came on means that diagnostic trouble code(s) were registered and stored in the engine computer. The codes should be accessed, interpreted, and a proper diagnostic performed especially as the...

Q: Check engine light on Had Variable valve timing solenoid replaced but the light came back in by the next day

You may have already fixed the problem but the computer has already stored the failure code and will need to have the computer memory cleared to turn off the light. Then drive it again to see if light returns. Please...

Q: How do I fix a stuck wiper?

Your windshield wipers will stop operating if snow, ice, or debris is in their way. This occurs to protect the wiper motor from overexerting. If this happens, stop your vehicle, and remove any snow, ice, or debris that is in...