Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: The trunk is very easy to open. After unloc...

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: How do you tilt or extend the steering wheel?

Your steering wheel offers both telescopic and tilt operation. Tilting the wheel lets you get the perfect angle for driving safely. Here’s how to do both. To Tilt: Pull the lever on the bottom of the steering column down....

Q: How to I lock the tailgate?

The tailgate can be locked and unlocked. Locking the tailgate will keep your belongings safe. To lock the tailgate. Take the key to your vehicle and insert it into the tailgate lock. Turn the key to the right to...

Q: How do I accept a phone call through the infotainment system?

When a paired device receives a phone call, a ring tone will be heard through the vehicle’s sound system. If the infotainment system is currently in use, the audio will be paused, and the ring tone will be heard. To...