Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: For some reasons the trip odometer on my 2014 Altima's

The first thing I recommend is to check all your fuses to ensure they are all good. It could also be an issue with the IPDM (Intelligent Power Distribution Module). The dash module needs voltage when the motor is off...

Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I access the Satellite Radio?

To access the Satellite Radio, you must have a subscription to SIRIUS satellite music. SIRIUS offers a broad range of music and stations. To access the Satellite Radio. Press the SIRIUS button to open the satellite radio. Press the...