Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Q: My car goes into limp mode.

Hi there. The code C1130 that was cleared was either for the ECM (computer to the vehicle) or the ABS controller unit having a fault. The code p0101 if for the mass air flow sensor (MAF) is reoccurring for the...

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Ford F-150?

Sometimes, you may find the need for more room to load things into your truck. For this purpose, you can remove the tailgate. To remove the tailgate. Disconnect the tailgate in-line connector on the passenger side under the pickup...

Q: How do you start the engine with the smart key system?

If your car is equipped with the smart key system, it means that you don’t have to use a key to crank the car. You have a start/stop switch. Using it for the first few times can be a little...