Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Q: Car does not start

Hi There, This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark or possibly timing issues and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination...

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: How do you use the console light?

If your car is equipped with a console light (depending on the trim level), you can turn it on or off with your headlights and parking lights. It will come on automatically when you turn on your parking lights or...