Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: The trunk is very easy to open. After unloc...

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: Engine won't start after running it for ten minutes - 2001 Nissan Frontier

Hey there. This suggests possibly a lack of fuel pressure getting to the injectors. This can happen when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining the required fuel pressure in the system consistently. This may also be a result of...

Q: What features can be found in the center console?

The center console in your vehicle offers quite a few different features, ranging from additional storage to power for charging your portable gadgets. Here’s what you should know about the features of your console: Cup Holders: The center console...

Q: What type of engine coolant should I use?

Engine coolant is essential for keeping your engine in the normal operating temperature range while it’s running. If the coolant level drops, the engine can overheat. This can lead to serious damage and even destroy your engine in severe situations....