Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

3. How do I open the trunk?

Q: I was told that Nissan Altima requires synthetic oil and If I use any other it might damage system. Is that true? 2013 Nissan Altima

Hi there - synthetic oil is NOT required for this engine (VQ35DE). As long as the oil is 5W-30 weight oil, with an API designation of "SN" (this will be on each quart/gallon container), the oil meets Nissan requirements (Owners...

Q: How do I adjust the roof rack rails?

The roof rack adds a lot of extra storage to your vehicle. With the roof rack attached, you can carry items on the roof of your car. The roof rack has four positions that the roof rack cross rails can...

Q: what is the location of the camshaft position sensor

If you are standing in front of the car, it is on the right side of the engine near the top. It is below the valve cover and bolts into the head with one bolt. If you need help having...