Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: My Nissan Frontier truck is overheating. The smog technician said it needs a new thermostat. Would you like to take a look, give m

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the overheating is only happening when you are at a stop, then you want to focus on the water pump and the cooling fans first. While the thermostat can cause overheating when it...

Q: How do I secure cargo in the back?

While your car’s cargo compartment offers plenty of space for storing parcels, packages, boxes and gear, you might need to secure some items, particularly if they’re fragile or prone to sliding around (if the compartment isn’t that full). There are...

Q: Possible hole in muffler

An exhaust system noise accompanied by a strange smell could be an indication of the catalyst deteriorating in the catalytic converter. The exhaust system should be thoroughly inspected, and depending on the mileage, if it is indeed the catalytic converter,...