Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: The trunk is very easy to open. After unloc...

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: No accelerate and hesitation

If you had a recent repair done to the vehicles transmission, I will advise you return to the facility and discuss your concerns. It seems you have a major problem inside the transmission and in many cases is not a...

Q: Where are the cupholders?

Cupholders are made to hold onto beverages in a way that prevents them from spilling while the truck drives down the road. The number of cupholders vary based on the model of truck: In a regular cab truck, the...

Q: How do I use a USB drive to play music?

You can play music that is stored in a USB drive directly through the infotainment center. Here’s how: Plug the USB drive into the USB port, which is located in the center console. Make sure the device is compatible...