Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: I lost reverse. What could that be?

Hi there. The noise of grinding sounds like a gear that is broken or damaged like a pinion gear in the differential or a drive gear in the transmission. Get a stethoscope for an automotive vehicle and put the probe...

Q: How do I access the instrument panel storage?

The instrument panel storage compartment is very easily accessible. It is placed at the top of the instrument panel. To open the instrument panel storage, pull up on the handle, and lift the storage lid up.

Q: How do I put the iPod in shuffle mode?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to enter shuffle mode. When using an iPod, there are two kinds of shuffle modes: track shuffle (shuffles all of the songs), and album shuffle (shuffles all of the songs...