Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: The trunk is very easy to open. After unloc...

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: Car is hard to start early morning - temp is 26 degree celcius.

Most of the time, cold weather starting issues are caused by low cranking amps in the battery. However, if you're able to crank it over rather easily, you may have a throttle body that needs to be cleaned. Sometimes fuel...

Q: How do I use the overhead storage compartment?

The overhead storage compartment provides easy access storage for the driver. This is an ideal spot to store things such as sunglasses, which you may need while driving. To open the overhead storage compartment, simply press the release area on...

Q: Where are the fuses located in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

If one of the electronic components in your car doesn’t work, the first thing to check is the fuse. Fuses act as protectors – if high voltage surges through the circuit, the fuse blows. This prevents damage from occurring to...