Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

3. Q: How do I open the trunk?

Q: Q: Driver's side window not rolling up or down

If the window has suddenly failed and will no longer move it is caused by a bad window motor. The window motor will fail at just about any time and this will occur. I typically start by removing the door...

Q: Q: How do I use the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage for your car’s interior. To access the center console compartment, lift up on the lid between the two front seats.

Q: What tips should be followed when choosing a car seat to use?

When choosing a car seat, consider the followings: Make sure the car seat is rated for your child’s height and weight. Make sure the seat works with the required seating position (rear facing for infants, or convertible...