Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: Wont go into 5th or 6th gear

Hello. The transmission has most likely failed internally. The gears in these transmission may fail under stress and you will have to have the manufacture dealer check to see if they will fix it. If you would like to have...

Q: How do I take care of the parts on my vehicle during storage?

When you store your vehicle, it is easy for the condition of it to deteriorate. There are certain steps you can take to maintain that your vehicle will still be in good condition. To prepare the parts of your vehicle...

Q: Air conditioning is pretty much useless

The A/C indicator light blinking is an indication that the system is low on refrigerant or a defective pressure sensor or wiring issue. The way you described your problem is that it is an intermittent one. The fact that your...