Q: How do I open the trunk?

How do I open the trunk?

A: The trunk is very easy to open. After unloc...

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: How do I cancel the cruise control in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

There are three different ways to cancel the cruise control: 1. Press the brake pedal. This will cancel the cruise control, but the speed will remain set. Press the Accelerate/Resume button to resume the set speed. 2. Push the Cancel...

Q: How do I access the instrument panel storage?

The instrument panel storage compartment is very easily accessible. It is placed at the top of the instrument panel. To open the instrument panel storage, pull up on the handle, and lift the storage lid up.

Q: How do I calibrate the compass?

The Compass will help you navigate. If the Compass can be calibrated at any time as long as all electrical accessories are off, the doors are closed, and you are in an open area away from steel structures. From there...