Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

How do I open the hood?

3. Q: How do I open the hood?

Q: How do airbags work?

Airbags play a big role in keeping vehicle occupants safe in the event of a crash. They way in which they work is simple, yet the process has been fine-tuned over the years to offer as much protection as possible....

Q: I have a 2012 chevy cruze my and I have a code that popped up p0171 for system lean bank 1 what could it ?

A number of things may cause code P0171 to be triggered. As the code indicates, this means there is a lean fuel condition which may be caused by a lack of fuel supply or in some cases, a vacuum leak....

Q: Crankshaft position sensor. 2012 Chrysler 200

Hey there. The crank sensor is at the rear of the motor. You have to remove the heat shield to get access to the sensor. If you need assistance with this repair, an expert technician from YourMechanic can come to...