Q: Q: How do I open the hood?

How do I open the hood?

3. Q: How do I open the hood?

Q: Q: Car pulls to the right after replacing the driver side rear tire.

Logically, if the car started pulling immediately AFTER you put a new tire on the rear, it would seem unlikely that the pulling is due to an alignment issue. Uneven tire inflation will cause pulling so do check to make...

Q: Q: How do I change the language?

You can choose what language you would like your vehicle’s display to be in with just a few steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Language, then...

Q: What should I know about the air conditioner filter?

Filters are used in several locations on your car. The most familiar is probably the engine air filter, but you also have a filter for your air conditioning system. This filter does pretty much the same thing as the one...