Q: Q: How do I open the glove boxes?

How do I open the glove boxes?

3. Q: How do I open the glove boxes?

Q: How do I find the tire identification number (TIN)?

The tire identification number (TIN) helps you know what specifications your tires are. This is very important when the time comes to replace your tires. Your TIN is located along the outside of each wheel; however, if it is worn...

Q: weird noise with cold air intake and idle

This is a common symptom of the mass air flow sensor needing to be upgraded due to the increased air intake. The mass air flow sensor operates based upon predetermined stock tuning in the ECM. When the air flow changes,...

Q: Uconnect touch screen not working

Hello! First of all, this is a very new vehicle so it may be under warranty. I would suggest expressing this concern to the dealer because there are already several people complaining of this particular problem. I am aware that...