Q: How do I open the center storage compartment?

How do I open the center storage compartment?

3. How do I open the center storage compartment?

Q: Transmission does not shift right, really slow

The A/C drain water may be running down and getting into the transmission solenoid shift connector, causing erratic shifting issues and giving check transmission codes. Ford has come out with Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 9-22-15, dated 11/16/2009. The TSB instructs...

Q: How do I use the multi-mode automatic transmission?

The multi-mode automatic transmission has five available positions: P (Park), R (Reverse), N (Neutral), D (Drive – all gears available), and S. In S mode, the driver is able to control which gear is the top limit by moving the...

Q: How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

The oil change due Warning Light will be displayed on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display screen. The indicator is cycle-based, so it may not go off even when you have your oil changed. Resetting the oil change due...