Q: How do I open and close the moon roof?

How do I open and close the moon roof?

3. How do I open and close the moon roof?

Q: The wind shield wipers on my 1999 Toyota Camry went out. They worked off and on for a while until they completely stopped working.

Hi there. Sounds like either the wiper motor or wiper motor relay has gone bad. First check to see if a fuse is blown. If the fuse is blown replace it and recheck the system. If not, then check the...

Q: What do I do if the moon roof doesn’t open or close properly?

If the moon roof doesn’t close properly, it can let rain, dust or other things in. Take a couple of minutes to try to recalibrate the roof so that it works correctly. Press the Close switch for the moon...

Q: Control arm bushing replacement

The service that you are referring to, namely control arm assembly replacement includes the bushings. That control arm has two bushings in it, already pre-installed in the control arm. So, the price is "complete". If you want this service performed...