Q: How do I open and close the moon roof?

How do I open and close the moon roof?

Opening the moon roof while you drive allows the fresh air to come in. It’s a fun feature to have as long as you know how to operate it.

1. Locate the button in the front part of the roof of the car.

2. Press the open button once to partially open the roof. Press on it a second time for a full opening.

3. Press the close button in the opposite direction to close the roof. Pressing on it partially allows it to close only part of the way. This stops it in a tilted position.

Tip

The button to open and close the moon roof will only work when the key is turned on up to 45 second when the car is turned off and the driver’s door is closed.

3. How do I open and close the moon roof?