Q: How do I mute using the steering wheel?

How do I mute using the steering wheel?

3. How do I mute using the steering wheel?

Q: i have a hyundai 2010 elantra and my electric steering power light came on my wheel turns fine i was wondering if i need to change

If the EPS light is always on, it means the vehicle's computer is reporting a fault in the electronic power steering system. Using a scan tool, a mechanic can download the trouble codes from the computer that have caused the...

Q: How do you adjust the sound on the audio system?

Your Accord’s audio system lets you adjust the level of treble, bass, mid-range and other sounds through the interface. All you need to do to customize the sound of your audio system is follow these few brief steps: Press...

Q: How do I activate the immobilizer system?

The immobilizer system keeps your vehicle from being turned on with an invalid key. When the immobilizer system is activated, only a valid key can be used with the car. The system will automatically active when the ignition is turned...