Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

A: You can mute the sound system by pressing t...

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: What does the channel lockout menu on the satellite radio do?

Your car’s satellite radio system offers you a world of different entertainment options. However, not all of it is rated for all ages. You may find that you want to lockout certain channels so that they can only be accessed...

Q: How do the active head restraints work in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

Active head restraints are provided only in the front two seats, and only on some Altimas (it depends on the trim level). If your car is equipped with these, they provide additional safety in the event of an accident. They...

Q: How do I jump-start my truck?

If the battery of your truck dies, it will need to be jump-started. Jump-starting the battery is an efficient way to get power back to your vehicle. You will to need a booster vehicle to jump-start your truck. To jump-start...