Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

3. How do I mute the sound system?

Q: How do I connect a USB device to the radio?

Your car’s radio is capable of working with a number of different USB devices, as well as other devices using an auxiliary jack. Here’s how to connect a USB device. Open the bottom section of the center console between...

Q: Air sucking noise at low RPM during acceleration

Inspect the inlet air tube between the throttle body and the mass airflow sensor. You most likely will find that the tube may be loose, has disconnected, or has cracks in the hose itself. If it is damaged then replace...

Q: Common ways Oil Filter Housing Cracks

If the crack in the housing is in the plastic part, that can be written off to normal wear and tear. The plastic filter holder gets brittle and cracks easily. Most shops keep them on hand in case this happens...