Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

A: You can mute the sound system by pressing t...

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: What does the loose fuel cap warning mean?

If you see the loose fuel cap warning shown in the vehicle information display, it usually means that the gas cap isn’t screwed down all the way. If the gas cap’s seal doesn’t lock in, the system will detect a...

Q: How do I replace the license plate bulbs?

Your license plate must be clearly visible at all times. License plate bulbs turn on when your parking lights or headlights are on, and illuminate the license plate. If one of the bulbs blows, you’ll need to replace it. Here’s...