Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

3. How do I mute the sound system?

Q: How do I turn on the audio's repeat mode in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

When repeat mode is turned on, the track that you are listening to will repeat when it has finished playing. To turn repeat mode on, press the RPT button. Press the button a second time to turn repeat off.

Q: When the engine is started, warning lights show up on the dash for a moment and then go away.

Hello. This is perfectly normal. These lights come on at this time as the computer is testing them. As long as the lights are going off once the vehicle is started then there are not any problems.

Q: How do I skip songs on a USB device?

To play the next song on your device, press the Right Seek button. To restart the current song, press the Left Seek button. Press the Left Seek button multiple times to play the previous song.