Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do I adjust the volume with the steering wheel?

The volume of your sound system can be adjusted using the steering wheel controls. To increase the volume, push the Volume lever upwards, towards the + sign. To decrease the volume, push the lever downwards, towards the – sign. ...

Q: Car has a stiff steering with service engine soon on dashbard and makes noise when your driving it

Hi there. The service engine soon light is illuminated when recommended service is due. This could be related to your power steering issue, but it's likely due to another service that needs to be completed. The power steering issue is...

Q: leaked transmission fluid

Hello. There is a filler plug that is located on the side of the transmission near the back. A lot of times, special pumps are needed in order to get the fluid into the sealed transmission. I wouldn’t suggest trying...