Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

A: You can mute the sound system by pressing t...

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

It’s always nice to be able to switch between different tracks on your CD. This is very easy to do in your car. Press the right-facing SEEK button, and your CD will skip to the next track. Press the left-facing...

Q: Hubcaps always falling off, is this common?

The hub caps on your vehicle are plastic and the tabs that engage the rim to hold them on tend to break off easy and the rim may come off when driving or will not stay on at all. The...

Q: Why is my transmission overheating?

This answer has to be short and to the point. Your vehicle should be covered by your standard 3yrs/36,000 mile warranty. Before doing anything else you need to take it to your dealer and have them address the issue. This...