Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

A: You can mute the sound system by pressing t...

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do I use the Lockout menu?

The satellite radio comes with a Lockout Menu that allows you to protect certain stations. You can use this menu to lock stations with a pin number. To use the Lockout Menu. When listening to the satellite radio, press...

Q: My steering wheel squeaks on a full turn

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle's power steering system works hard to assist with your steering. When you turn the wheel full turn, the amount of stress put on the system is quite extensive. There is a strong...

Q: How do you get maximum cooling while idling the engine?

No one likes to be stuck in traffic, but it’s going to happen. Whether you’re stuck in the usual rush hour traffic or traffic is backed up for some other reason, you’ll need to know how to get the most...