Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

3. How do I mute the sound system?

Q: How do you use the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with SIRIUS Radio, then you have access to a very wide range of stations playing almost any type of music or entertainment you might want. It’s an excellent option for long road trips, or for...

Q: Q: How do you use the panic alarm?

Your remote is equipped with a panic alarm. Setting this off causes your car’s lights to flash and the horn to honk. It can be used in any situation where you need to attract attention of if you feel threatened....

Q: Where is the crankshaft sensor on merceds c250

Look for a three terminal (three wire) wiring harness plug either adjacent to the harmonic balancer in the front of the engine or, in some models, towards the rear of engine on the driver’s side, near the firewall. If you...