Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: when braking forcefully, when the rear end bounces back down it makes a bump bump noise from my suspension any ideas?

Have you checked to make sure your spare tire is secure? If it is, then you may be hearing the sway bar link arm bushings. Double check the shocks and strut upper mounts are secure. If you need help having...

Q: How do I fast forward or rewind with the iPod?

When listening to a track on the iPod, you can easily fast forward or rewind. Press and hold the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for more than 1.5 seconds to fast forward, or press and hold the...

Q: How do I adjust the scroll direction?

The scroll direction settings allow you to choose whether the display items scroll up, or scroll down. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Press the System button. 3. Press the Display button. 4....