Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

A: You can mute the sound system by pressing t...

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

The navigation system and the radio do affect each other and use each other to work. When the navigation comes on it turns the radio on as well to provide volume for the voice directions. This is normal operation and...

Q: Car stalls when put in D or R. Starts fine in P and N, some say it might be bad spark plugs but I'm not too sure what it could be.

Hello. Some diagnostic testing will need to be performed to figure out if there is a vacuum leak, a fuel pressure issue, a failed sensor, or any number of other possible causes. There are just too many possible causes to...

Q: How do you use the heater and air conditioner?

Depending on the trim level of your car, you have either a manual heater and air conditioner or an automatic climate control system. If your system is manual, here’s how to use it: Heat: To turn on the heat,...