Q: How do I mute the sound system?

How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: How do I select a song from the list?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To view all of the songs and choose which one to play, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob...

Q: Clutch sticking to floor

It does sound like you have a hydraulic problem. First, I would check for external leaks. If none are found, the problem could be air in the system. This could be the result of not bleeding the system properly after...

Q: The traction light is on but the button on the console says it's off. Is it safe to drive the car?

Your car should be safe to drive, however this suggests that you may have a traction control system problem. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this...