Q: How do I manually select the air outlet mode?

How do I manually select the air outlet mode?

You can manually choose between five different air outlet modes by rotating the air outlet selection dial. The air outlets mode options are represented by symbols:

1. The arrow pointing towards the head means that air will flow towards the torso.

2. The arrows pointing towards the head and the feet means that air will flow towards the torso and feet.

3. The arrow pointing towards the feet means that the air will flow towards the feet.

4. The arrow pointing towards the feet and the defogger symbol means that air will flow towards the feet, and the windshield defogger will turn on.

5. The defogger symbol means that air will flow towards the windows and windshield to defog the car.