Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

3. How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror when I am experiencing headlight glare?

There are two ways to adjust your rear view mirrors to combat headlight glare. If you have a standard rear view mirror, there will be a lever at the base of the mirror. During the day, this lever should...

Q: When started all light come on but wen started it sputters then quits

Hi there: Typically, a vehicle will start and then quit because of an issue with the fuel or electrical system. It is important to monitor fuel levels as well as warning lights which can signal to the driver that a...

Q: Q: Oil pressure sensor

There are a few common reasons to get a trouble code for low oil pressure. There could be a low oil level, failed oil pressure sensor, a wiring problem, oil that needs to be changed, an engine that has worn...