Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

3. Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

Q: How do I replace the seat belt pre-tensioners?

The seat belt pre-tensioners are safety features on your front seats that help the seat belts keep you secure in the event of an accident. The pre-tensioners can only be used one time, and cannot be repaired. If you have...

Q: P0335 crankshaft position sensor circut malfunction A 2000 Nissan Sentra

Hello - the P0335 problem code you extracted indicates a crank position was not detected. This usually means the crankshaft position sensor has failed, which will cause the sudden stall you experienced, but can also mean the electrical system voltage...

Q: What is the anti-scan feature on the keyless entry keypad?

While the keyless entry keypad on the driver door of your car provides another way to lock and unlock the doors and even open the rear glass, it’s also a weak point in the car’s security. To provide better protection,...