Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

3. Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

Q: How do I adjust the auto volume setting?

The auto volume setting is a feature that automatically adjusts the volume of the sound system. The auto volume setting adjusts for issues such as road noise, and plays your sound system at the right volume after these factors are...

Q: 2001 honda crv, broken timing belt, probably valve damage, could repair for <$1000 be likely?

Unfortunately if the valves have been damaged the engine will likely require replacement. With the cost of a new engine and the labor time to put it in I would imagine that a repair such as this would cost over...

Q: RPMs issue - 2012 Hyundai Veloster

Hello. This sounds like your clutch is slipping. Check the transmission clutch to see it is slipping and needs to have the clutch replaced. If you would like to have this looked at for you, an expert technician from YourMechanic...