Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

3. Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

Q: Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) off indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) off indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light is illuminated when the ESC has manually been turned off. Tip The ESC off indicator briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The...

Q: Steering wheel not returning to center

Hello. I believe the issue you are having is an alignment related problem. The things that affect steering wheel position are alignment angles and tie rods. The tie rods control the position of the toe alignment which controls the position...

Q: 2012 chevy cruze 1.4 engine was making ticking/rattling noise for 3 days then shut off in the middle of the freeway and wont start

What you are describing sounds like the noise associated with a lack of proper oiling lubrication in the valve train. This may happen for a number of reasons, but could be due to a failing oil pump or plugged oil...