Q: How do I make sure that the seat belt fits my child?

How do I make sure that the seat belt fits my child?

3. How do I make sure that the seat belt fits my child?

Q: Q: Car not starting.

If the engine cranks slowly, you have a problem with the starting/charging system. If the engine cranks normally but doesn't start, you likely have a problem with fuel or spark delivery. In either case, it probably doesn't start after a...

Q: What’s the difference between the Low Tire Pressure light and the TPMS light?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that is designed to keep tabs on the air pressure in each tire. When the system notices a tire is low, it automatically turns on the Low Tire Pressure...

Q: Child Safety - how to disable the passenger front airbag?

Hi there. You can disable the airbag to the vehicle. either the airbag is mechanical or electronic. If the airbag is electronic, when a child is sitting on the seat, the airbag light that says airbag ON, will now say...