Q: How do I make a phone call using speed dial?

How do I make a phone call using speed dial?

3. How do I make a phone call using speed dial?

Q: What does the Service Traction Control message mean?

The Service Traction Control message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, there is an issue with the traction control system (TCS), and your vehicle needs to be serviced. After the TCS issue...

Q: What does the temperature gauge show?

The temperature gauge is located on the instrument panel, and tells you the current temperature of the engine coolant. If the gauge shows that the temperature of the coolant is hot, you should pull over your vehicle and let it...

Q: Q: How do you set the clock?

The time is displayed in the main window of your audio system. However, it is not updated automatically. If the battery dies or has to be replaced, it will need to be reset. You will also need to change the...